Friday, February 25, 2011

Episode 48 - 1981: The Peak of Calypso-Disco

I guess I just need to remind myself that the whole idea behind this was firstly to FORCE myself to listen to all my records over again, one hour per week at a time. I forget that forcing yourself to do anything is discouraging and consequently, get discouraged. Secondly, I'm using this show as a way of cataloging my collection for an insurance agent in the case of fire, flood, earthquake, etc, so it's not like I'm getting NOTHING done.

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 48



Wadadli Diamond - Calypso Hits
Elliot Sharp - In the Land of the Yahoos
Salem 66 - National Treasures
Gloria Lynne - Live!
Loretta Lynn - Your Squaw is on the War Path
disco fasil 5 - disco fasil 5
disco fasil 2 - disco fasil 2
dsico sulukule - istnabul calgicilari
nurhan damaoglu - disco kanto
Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude
Nina Simone - Sings the Poets
Joe Tex - Live

No comments: