Friday, February 11, 2011

Episode 46 - WARNING!

This is possibly one of the most difficult to listen to episode yet! Firstly, 90% of the show is calypso, including one blistering 9 minute live steel drum track from 1984. Secondly, my heart's not in it. I'm just re-listening to it now and I think even iTunes is becoming discouraged. Bleak.

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 46




Appollo Ghosts - Mount Benson
K-Tells - Vancouver Complication
Kitch - Virgin Island Calypsos
Wellington's - Steeldrums, Voice, Guitar
Delamore - Sings
The Montague Three Plus One - Martin Conliffe and his...
Eloise Lewis and her Goombay trio - album no 23
The Lord Saints - Come Sailing
Rengades - Panorama 1984 Live
Pindar - The Real Bahams in Music and Song
Calypso MacNiles - Calypso
King Eric and His Knights - Live at the King and Knights Club

1 comment:

subharmonia.blogspot.com said...

I got invested with the Calypso bug while visting the Caribbean several times in the Ninties. I am looking forward to listen to this as I don't know a lot of the performers. Thanks for the post!