Thursday, January 6, 2011

Episode 40 - Danced On

For the first time in my life, I am a real Disc Jockey. I scratch. I mix. I rock. I do a horrible job of just making the songs the proper volume. Apologies if you listened to the unedited 'real time' broadcast of this. Actually, apologies for the mixing as well. It is absolutely terrible.

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 40


Patti Austin - The Heat of the Heat 12"
The nasty boys - I was made for loving you 12"
yazz - 12"
Starlet - Games 12"
Michael Prince - Dance Your Love Away
Richard Hayman - Persuasive Electronics
Racheal and Julie - 12"
Randy Newman - 12 songs
rough bunnies - weisse westen dreckam stecken
Little Wings - Field Trip
high places - s/t
ukon - and his afro calypsonians
Lord Sutch - ...and heavy friends
The Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca

No comments: