Friday, April 1, 2011

Episode 52 - Lost Greek "Hits"

This episode consists mainly of Greek pop songs taken from 1 euro LPs that I bought during a 24hr record shop in Athens 2 years ago. I collated this compilation: Lost Greek Hits, 1978 - 1988 and pretty much never revisited most of these records...until now. It turns out that I'm going BACK to Greece this summer and will probably record binge again, since I don't know of any other travel activity. Any suggestions for what I should seek out? Post them in the comments section below!!!

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 52



Greek Artist - Greek Album
OPA Power - Opressive People's Attack
Greek Artist - Greek Album
Greek Artist - Greek Album
Greek Artist - Greek Album
Greek artist - Greek album
Space Shot Orchestra - The Sphinx 12"
Jeronymo Non stop mix - Jeronymo
Gary Low - Non stop searching 12"
Greek Artist - Greek Album
The Cyrcle - Red Rubber Ball
Kraftwerk - Computer World

No comments: