Thursday, December 10, 2009

Episode 21 - Radio Attack Mix

Here is the frantic 21st birthday of ACARC. Somehow, despite total shambles, I manage to go to that amazing place that was spring break in Boston, 2001 or 2002 or both. Those weeks represent the most compulsive record buying of my life. To bring things back to REAL LIFE, after playing Tina, Age 13, I went to the Che Cafe where I saw the main dude from the Groovie Ghoulies!

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 21


Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam 12"
The Troggs - Wild Thing
Tangerine - De L'Autre Cote de la Foret
This Robot Kills - TRK
The Cuff Links - Tracy
Stan Freeman and the Twisters - Everybody's Twistin'
Teddy Reynolds and the Twisters - The Twist
Tina, Age 13 - The Alcoholic Father of my Inner Child
Los Teen Tops - Embassy
T Bones - Shapin' Things Up
Tuscadero - Step into my wiggle room
Spencer Davis Group - Gluggo
Buffy Sainte Maire - Changin Woman
Nancy Sinatra - Country, My Way
Soeur Sourire - The Singing Nun

No comments: