Thursday, December 3, 2009

Episode 20 - "Be Positive"

I actually met the creator/editor of Arthur Magazine this fall. He came down from L.A. to see Doug Paisley play at the Che to an audience of roughly 10 people. I did not condone him for resurrecting Sparks. Also in this episode, I lift a 5 year old "they're too twee" ban on The Softies finally realizing that I have the power to reclaim them from their shitty Esty loving fans.

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 20





Sylvia - Pillow Talk
Spanky and Our Gang - Sunday will never shine
Soiled Mattress and the Springs - Spingtime!
soft verdict - at home 12"
Sparks - Angst in my Pants
Stone Country - s/t
The Softies - Holiday in Rhode Island
Bruce Springsteen - The River
Laurie Styvers - Spilt Milk
Spirit - The 12 dreams of dr sardonicus
The Swingle Singers - Love Songs for Madrigals and Madriguys
Street Life - Act on Instinct
The Sopwith Camel - S/T
The Slits - Cut

No comments: