Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Episode 57 - DJ Craig Biggio

The four song mini hip-hop set makes this episode somewhat worthwhile. I also go to great lengths to describe this LP cover,

further proof that my command of the word is mediocre at best while my taste in music is somewhere south of questionable (see what I mean?). At least I can cling to the hope of one day being more eloquent than Disco Rick.

A Complete Abridged Record Collection, Episode 57




Joe Walsh - Life's been good so far
Disco Rick - Dog House
The Evasions - Wikka Wrap 12"
West Street Mob - Let's Dance 12"
Kurtis Blow - Ego Trip
Huard Coppet - Sous le ciel des antilles
Les Excentriques - S/T
Bel Gazou - Bel Gazou
Nelson - Rebel Soca
John L - Here in the Virgin Islands
Jacob Desvaruex/Georges Decimus - Chawa
The Toys - A Lover's Chorus

No comments: