Thursday, August 19, 2010

Episode 32 - Actually pretty overwhelming

I'm not sure if it was the extended break between this episode and the last, or the raw power of the "Blow the fuse" compilation but I basically lose my mind at the end of this episode. I suddenly understand the root of so many of my social flaws and idiosyncrasies. Years of space between me and my virile collection of B-grade "lost" 60's garage hits compilations has given room for a new portal to form. I think this happens at precisely 47:38.


Episode 32, A Complete Abridged Record Collection



The Possums - Teenage Shutdown: You treated me bad
Dick et les Espions - Blow the fuse
Jokers Wild - The best of Metrobeat
Ike and Tina - Best of Louie Louie Vol 2
La Polla Records - Bloodstains Across Spain
Notre Dame - Casablanca
Procession - Down Under Dream
The Shandelles - Teenage Shutdown: Jump Jive and Harmonize
The Individuals - Teenage Shutdown: Move it! 1964-1968
Lesbians on Ecstasy - split 12" with the Unireverse
The I live the life of a secret movie star hideout - Moshi Moshi Pop International
The High Spirits - The Soma Records Story Vol 2

1 comment:

Duncan said...

You spin a mean yarn, lost my mind or not.