Thursday, April 15, 2010

Episode 24 - Special Mystery Geust [sic]

Keyvan joins me to analyze my life through my record collection, but mostly just says stuff about the way I dress. Musically, this episode has some pretty rough cuts and also features one of the first records I ever bought (The Ventures!).

P.S. Saying that the Venture made music "safe for dads" should be credited to this guy who was friends with this Montreal/McGill hip dude Christophe. Tim and I went to a party at his house once and he said it while dancing to the Ventures in Space LP.


Episode 24, A Complete Abridged Record Collection



Frankie Valli - Timeless
Les Vice Barons - steel blue moods
my adidas - Versus hurrah
Vox Dei - Lo Mejor de...
Vanilla Fudge - Renaissance
The Ventures - Let's Go
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - Ridin High
The Velveteens - Tall House
Uriah Heap - The Magician's Birthday
Uke of Spaces Corners County - So far on the way
The Undertones - Hypnotised
THe Uptones - KUSA
Stanely Turington - Mr T

No comments: